• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slash X convoy of 1 PICS!

100dollarman

Took the deuce out to Slash X Cafe near Barstow today- we had a blast!!! Drove about 85 miles- about 1/2 of that offroad. They were having an offroad poker run today so there was alot of people out there.

Here are some pics from today-

Hundy.

Looks like I should have cleaned the lense----- I see a UFO!

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They're a blast. The last one we did was about a 40 miler. Went from Cougar Buttes to Andreson dry lake to the east side of Soggy dry lake at the sand dunes to the Rock Pile and back to Cougar Buttes. My hand sucked! Hey 100dollarman, recognize these places?

Attachments

Melvinitis

Okay, so no one has said it so I will. Was that girl with you or one of the girls with an ATV?

That aside, looks like a great time. Great weather. We are going to get snow today!!!

Bendawg

Looks like so much fun. I wish they had this sort of stuff in Massachusetts to do. We are so restricted around here. :(

100dollarman

Will--- I have lived out here for 30 years and definitely recognize! Wish I coulda made that trip. I'll catch the next one. If you guys want to do something out here- we better do it pretty soon- its gonna get hot!!! I already have several places in mind to camp/wheel' at. I was wondering if the guys like to put it in lo range and test these trucks? I was thinking Rattlesnake canyon---

Attachments

100dollarman

Mel- Thats my GF Michelle- She always comes with me when we go 4x4ing (or 6x6ing now!) Like I said in another thread --- she didnt complain once about riding in a big, hot, bumpy, noisy, dirty, loud truck all day offroad!

Yep, she's a keeper!

ps- and she can cook. and puts up with me. Its a no brainer.

Attachments

100dollarman

Thanks, Bull

Ben- I am always complaining about all of our "closed" areas, but we still have alot of space to enjoy the outdoors in. But the noose is getting tighter every year! Even though I fight the closures everytime, compared to some states I guess we still have some room to wheel'.

dc3coyote

Does she have a sister?
She does not even have to cook since I do all that, but putting up with me is a big one.
Dang that looks fun, it is all flat on this side of the US.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks