• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Messages in my PM outbox

maxpshop

I am new at this and need some help on the PM part of this site. I have messages in my inbox. I have replied to them. The ones I have replied to are in my outbox, but there are no messages in my sent box. the question is have the messages been sent if there is nothing in the sent box?

thanks
dc

maxpshop

Not sure what happend but all the PM's sent yesterday were updated at the same time. It looks like everything is working fine.

Thanks for the reply,
dc

cbvet

Kenny,
Are you sure about that?
I've got a couple sitting in my outbox too.
Shouldn't they have been "sent" and identified as such, whether they were read or not?
Eric
CBVET

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure. Perhaps they have wrongly labeled the boxes but if it's in the outbox it's unread, if it's in the sent box, it's read. Once it's read you can do anything with it. If it's still in the outbox you can edit it or delete it and the recipient will have no idea it was even sent. Eric, even though you clicked the button and sent it, until the recipient opens it, it's not classified as sent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks