• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rally Pictures - AR OK MO TX KS D-DAY Spring 2008

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Topic for discussing and posting the pictures and adding links to more pictures and videos from the rally.

D-Day Adventure Park
66800 E 175 Rd
Wyandotte, OK
April 25-27, 2008.

This is generally and originally a paintball park, the biggest one in the world. It is also a continually improving offroad vehicle park and becoming a place for all kinds of off road motor sports and good times, with events held throughout the year. See their website for more info. The owners and everyone there was very friendly, helpful, and highly interested in the MV hobby.
http://www.ddayadventurepark.com/index.php

Attachments

No.2Diesel

Very cool stuff guys. Thanks for the pics. Hopefully they will inspire others to take a journey in their MV's and to realize how enjoyable it is. Small groups are just as fun as big groups.

OPCOM's Deuce is the "Mothership" [thumbzup]

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
some of my pics. I also did some scouting on the ATV. The place is large enough to disappear in for a while.

Attachments

dc3coyote

Cool, I guess you dont want to show up on a paint ball day, the kids would go nuts. Well maybe it would be alot of fun the paint should not ruin the CARC on those big beautiful women.
How big is that park, looks huge.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Rally Pictures - AR OK MO TX KS D-DAY Spring 2008

No.2Diesel said:
Very cool stuff guys. Thanks for the pics. Hopefully they will inspire others to take a journey in their MV's and to realize how enjoyable it is. Small groups are just as fun as big groups.

OPCOM's Deuce is the "Mothership" [thumbzup]
We hope the event will be much larger next time. It's possible for the fall or spring, has to be discussed openly and see what everyone else can do. We were prepared for a larger event so it worked out real well. There's plenty of plugins for power for lights and whatever and the weather is perfect for camping or RV-camping (if that is not an oxymoron) Each spot also has a good drinking water supply. The field is such that you can just pull up in a truck, even a 5 ton, and park close to everything. Beer is 10 miles away. If people are concerned about burning fuel, all I can say is that I burnt 100 gallons of diesel, and it was worth every drop of it.

Thanks for the comments on the mothership.. It makes a good CP and I have no objection to riding in someone else's truck on the trails. Dewayne's mutt was great. I never rode in one before. It's like a giant ATV.

If others would be inspired to take a trip or do a rally, whether here or elsewhere, that's a plus.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Rally Pictures - AR OK MO TX KS D-DAY Spring 200

Looks like a blast. I'm saving nickels to attend the GA Rally if it happens.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Rally Pictures - AR OK MO TX KS D-DAY Spring 200

Very Cool:
I think I would spend that much in diesel in a heartbeat to attend problem is it is about 1,500 miles from my place perhaps I could jump in like the Rangers, 82nd and 101st did on D-day.

M1075

I had a great time with these guys. The DDay park was a great choice and the weather was perfect. About 70s and sunny in the day and cool enough for a big campfire at night. Here are a couple of photos I took. Do any of these change your perception about Oklahoma?

Attachments

jasonjc

Re: RE: Re: RE: Rally Pictures - AR OK MO TX KS D-DAY Spring

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Very Cool:
I think I would spend that much in diesel in a heartbeat to attend problem is it is about 1,500 miles from my place perhaps I could jump in like the Rangers, 82nd and 101st did on D-day.
For there D-Day paintball thing someone has ask if there was room for his CH-53 to land with his jeep in back :shock:

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Rally Pictures - AR OK MO TX KS D-DAY Sp

Opcom's full size images
http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/travel/steelsoldiers3/p/index.html

Opcom's high resolution videos (large files - right-click and "save as". these are better quality than the copies on youtube now)
http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/travel/steelsoldiers3/v/index.html

Search On youtube for some of these videos by " antienjigglement " or search these titles individually:

D-Day Adventure park
SteelSoldiers rally D-Day Adventure Park
M35 Deuce convoy
JJ deuce D-day Steel Soldiers
Opcom - Jason's Deuce - D-day - Steel Soldiers
M35 Deuce high center
Steel Soldiers spring rally
M35 deuce high center in reverse
Deuce M35 steep hill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks