• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

painting CUCV, how much of what do I need?

BIGHAMMER

Just registered, thanks for all the info I have read so far.
Here is my situation. I just got a 85 CUCV through the LESO program, 20,000 miles and all panels are solid.
I have decided to keep it camo and want to freshen up the paint. I talked with our local body shop and he is willing to shoot it for free if we get the paint ( he has done them before).
So..... what exactly do I need to get and from where. I would like to keep it close to original as possible, but I what to keep this project low cost also.
Any information would be greatly appreciated and if you have more question i could answer to with your answer fire away.

I will post some pics as soon as I can so as the project progresses you can follow it.

Thanks
Mike

davidkroberts

ohhhh..... and that being said cabelas sells some with a nonskid for 70 a gallon. perfect for interiors and rockerpanels without compromising look.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call RAPCO in TX. 4 gallons (primer, black, tan, and green) will be less than 150$ delivered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks