• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M548s on GSA

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anyone here get the M548s that were on GSA last week, for sale in North Carolina? Last I checked there were a few days left, high bid for each was around $4900 each. They were non-runners, but otherwise looked okay....

jasonjc

Are those the track cargo things?? I did not think they could sell them?? If they can I need to talk to my state forsty they have 2 rotting away because they don't want to haul them off.

tmbrwolf

The state forestry would likely have to turn those back into the DRMO, they likely belong to the USDA Forest Service under the FEPP program (thats the program I work under), this would also apply to any M151, M561 Gamma Goat, or M998 series HMMWV on loan from them.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not necessarily. A lot of them were transferred to GSA and other agencies before they started stipulating that they had to be turned back in. I reckon the three that were in NC were transferred a long time ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks