• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy, checking in

Wanted to say hello after lurking on this site for so long. This is a great site with TONS of awesome info. I will be in the market for a Deuce in the near future. A little bio: four years active duty USAF, currently in the USAF reserve about 10 years and an aircraft mechanic full time for the USAF Reserve. Again, great site and good to see a tight community of people preserving MV's!

Henry

OSO

RE: Re: New guy, checking in

Greetings from the Northwest . This site has the best people on it! Always there to help with any kind of problem, and several guys will chime in!!
Oso ,Washington [AC] not DC .

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have three deuces for sale...two with winches, one without and I need to make a trip to La in the near future to pick up an engine. Winch trucks are 5500 and 4500, non winch is 3500. All are in good shape and drivers.
PM me for more details.

Welcome Henry! You will find some of the brightest people in the hobby, right here on S/S! But one question for you..why does everyone "lurk"?

I suppose I was lurking just to check out the site before I got involved. I try to keep as much of my personal info off the web as possible too with so much identity theft happening nowadays. After looking through the site, though, I could not help but sign up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks