• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current repeat EUC times

Michael

I was wondering what other regular buyers were seeing on their EUC time. I bought my 4th truck this year. I sent the paper work in 4 weeks ago. It went to battle creek 3 weeks ago. That is 15 business days. My first three took about 10 business days. I noticed someone got theirs in 7 in April.

Michael

It is now up to 5 weeks and still no EUC. I just got through with a live chat that didn't help at all. Here is part of it:

Michael: I am a regular B/Q buyer. This is my 4th truck this year. They usually take 2 weeks to clear. This one is going on 5 weeks.

Brittney: I'm am unsure of why the approval is taking longer but there are no problems with it

Michael: How long am I expected to wait and what is the procedure to check with Battle Creek if it never clears?

Brittney: they can take anywhere from 30-45 business days to process EUC

Brittney: Your EUC will be cleared it is just taking longer this time

Brittney: Is there anything else I could help you with today?
Any of you other regular B/Q buyers ever have an occasional one take this long?

Michael

While I am not a dealer, I have been buying surplus for 20 years. I generally buy one B/Q item about 4 times a year. The only time I have had to wait this long is the first time and the time they made everyone re qualify. I am convinced that if I ever do hear back it will be that it has been denied or needs revision. GL keeps saying everything is fine and it will go through eventually.

Michael

Mine still hasn't gone through. I went back and double checked it and it is just like the three before it. I sent one in Friday for something that had changed from A to Q. Maybe that will move it on through.

HeadWizard

Doesn't seem to make any sense right now. I sent in 2 EUC's at the same time about 5 weeks ago. I had 1 EUC clear three weeks ago and still waiting on the 2nd one. 4 weeks ago I sent 2 EUC's in and they cleared in 2 weeks.

Who knows? aua

HeadWizard

Michael said:
I hope you weren't planning to drive a long ways and pick both up at the same time to save fuel.
No, one was for a trailer (cleared), and the other for a couple pieces of commercially available at the electronics dealer test equipment (not cleared).

Makes no sense.

Michael

You must be close to the base. The closest one to me is 100 miles. I sure would have hated to have to have made two trips when I would have assumed that they closed close enough together to get them in one.

Michael

My EUC just went through today. Submission pending 4-10-08, EUC sent to Battle Creek, 04/17/2008, invoice dated 6-9-08. And remember, this is my 4th truck this year not my first EUC. Anybody know when they went to Smyma, TN last.

HeadWizard

Bruce-

Yours go like clock work because you are a rock star at GL. With the list of stuff you have / bought from GL they're probably going to print you GL business cards soon :mrgreen:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are guys who buy less stuff than me that get their EUCs approved more rapidly. By the way, I meant to say it takes 12-13 calendar days, not business days. I keep saying, "OK, this is the last truck that I am going to buy from GL...but I can't look away."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks