• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC faxing

kingsley

Hopefully someone can provide some insight.....My first EUC I faxed in. GL indicated they never received the fax. I had the fax confirmation. After no response to my emails from Ms. Hudgin's the sale was canceled.
Emails flew, calls were made, and GL made good on the sale. GL found that while my fax transmits they never receive it. Other people receive my faxes just fine. Finally they had me send it to a simple, land line fax in their office.
I had saved all my documentaion and emails asking if they needed more information. GL worked really hard to complete the sale and I appreciated their efforts.

Now I am on my second EUC with Ms. Hudgin's. I have completed the EUC, scanned it, and emailed the documents in. Does GL have to have this information via fax?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just keep calling and keep in touch. They will work with you and keep ALL records (fax's ect...).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks