• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Updated Road trip from Alabama to New Hampshire

ffemt14

Well guys I have modified the route hopefully for the last time to cut out some driving and hours. I will be heading north sometime sunday and if anyone needs anything delivered or dropped off I can do so as long as im not driving 50 miles of course. If anyone along this route is willing to lend a hand if need be let me know because it would be greatly appreciated and help me sleep better. Im hoping to get into NH sometime tuesday as long as murphy is nice to me. I WILL be bringing a camera for pics and will try to post them up on wednesday. Again thanx for the support guys and hope to hear from ya.

Attachments

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All I can say is 77/81 though Virginia/West Virginia is like the movie from the 80's...... The Neverending Story.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks