• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got to Morro Bay to pick up the M292A2!!!!!!

mdd0127

Banned
It fired right up and runs smooth. I need to find a rear wheel cylinder for the passenger side though. None of the others are leaking and everything else looks good though. I really need to find some temporary work in the area but it's not looking good so far. Anyone live out this way need anything done or anything hauled back to Colorado? Anyone have a wheel cylinder I could buy?

It's pretty cloudy today so I'll get some pics and post them up tomorrow.

Thanks Wade(area52)!!! It's beautiful! I can't wait to hit the road.

Attachments

area52

:( Sad to see it go, but glad you got there ok Danny. If you can make it over to the valley, there are some dealers over there that shouild have wheel cylinder.

Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks