• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin swap meet

oilcan

Since we seem to have a big attendance list for Haspin this year, it seemed like a good idea to start a thread for some horse-tradin'.

I have a pair of rear rockwells I can scrounge parts off of. There are a few nifty wheelchair lifts at the lot that need to go, but I need to snap some pics to go with the descriptions. Hopefully I'll have time to do that before I get hit with the "worthless thread" icon...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have:

complete M105 trailer axle, Rockwell made
nice rim and lock ring for M715 series
two M332 trailers that I would be willing to tow out there, good shape
wooden crutches for use in M43 or M725 ambulance
jeep rims, 15 inch, fair shape
corner bow brackets for deuce, fair to good shape, no rust
level wind base for 5-ton winch
deuce lug nuts, left and right, front and back
VRC-12 cables (CX-4721, CX-4722, CG-1773)
fiberglass troop seat (1) and side rack for deuce, good shape, sand color

Items I need:

20mm or 30mm ammo cans for storage

Oldvw2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Haspin swap meet

If anyone is loading up LU4 winches for Kwai, I am looking for a winch bumper and pto shaft for a M37.

oilcan

RE: Re: RE: Haspin swap meet

My uncle tells me he has a 10 foot snowplow assembly off an international dump that he wants to sell. I can get pics and a better description if there's any interest. Also, I can deliver to Haspin.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have another thing I would like to get rid of, kinda unique. It's a Boy Scout type chow box, I built it a couple years ago. VERY heavily built (about 125 pounds or so), and I have a use for it, but I really don't have the room for it. The legs are not attached in the picture, pics show the box only. Sorry they're not the best pics, hard to take a photo of a large object in the back of the deuce with the cargo cover on. $20 takes it, would be happy to bring to Haspin.

Attachments

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy and I have some 50 cal AMMO cans for sale, nice condition - $4 each

For Sale:
5-ton winterization kit (For M39 / G-744 series - gas, mack diesel, or multifuel)
NOS!!!! very nice, still in wooden crate, most individual items still sealed from 1965
(I did open a few to look inside)
Includes the Canvas winter front for the grille, and a complete hot water heater kit (with all hoses and hardware) $365
see ad in classifieds for pics- http://www.steelsoldiers.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PN_zClassifieds&file=detail&cat=4&de=1501

Wanted:
3 metal cargo bed bows for M35 (just the arched top piece -don't need corners or uprights)

Deuce snatch block (1/2 wire rope) (these are available at Coleman's surplus - if anyone near there can pick one up for me)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks