• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Media blasting near Detroit?

ida34

I am having trouble finding a media blaster. I need a couple of fenders done. Anyone know of any place in South Eastern Michigan or the Toledo area?

Thanks
Chuck

zak

If you have room get a pressure pot and do it yourself, then its there any time you need it. Unless of course there is neighbor ussues or lack of a air compressor. My body shop buddy takes whole cars to somewhere near Flint. I'll find out tomorrow and let you know.

ida34

Plymouth would be great. I have a pressure pot but do not want to do it myself. Curt if you get that info let me know. I found a place in Redford but Plymouth would be closer.

Thanks
Chuck

knattrass

I just had my M37 done, part by part at a place in Holly - the guy is great and can handle a wide variety of items. He was just doing the front clip off a Peterbuilt. There is another place in Springfield near Clarkston that is pretty industrial/heavy duty. Both are reasonable. Let me know if you are interested and I'll dig out the info - Keith

knattrass

Mark Retzlaff is located in Holly at the cross roads of Grange Hall and Fish Lake Rd. His number is 248.634.9842 or 248.634.5274. He does sand and media blast - great guy to deal with and does big and small parts. He blasted almost every piece of my M37. The other guy is Springfield Metal in Clarkston/Springfield Twp on Andersonville Rd. Eric is the blaster there and he does heavy-heavy parts. He is more an industrial blaster but they also are a metal shop that straightened my front bumper. You'll have to call info to get the number because I lost his card.

CCATLETT1984

there is a guy up in marine city that does great work, a few months ago he only charged $100 for blasting and painting a truck frame for a buddy of mine. I can get his number if you like, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks