• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG Reporting!

Hammermachine

Hi, I just joined and I'm happy to be here! I'm prior service Army and still drawn to military gear/equipment. Hoping to purchase a M1009 sometime this year.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey welcome! So you served in the Florida National Guard?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: FNG Reporting!

Hammermachine said:
F**king new guy...
I knew that! Just bustin' ya!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: FNG Reporting!

Deuce! Deuce! Get yourself a deuce!!!!

If you're drawn to military equipment, you're in the right mix. The folks here at Steel Soldiers are drawn, too. Some worse than others. An amazing bunch. A TRUELY amazing bunch!!

Just keep in mind; No one here will help you get rid of your green-fever ailment. It will just get worse (better?).

Welcome!

No.2Diesel

What oifvet said!! CUCVs aren't "real" army trucks anyway :p

Before you acquire an MV, hitch a ride on a Trailride with your fellow Steel Soldiers in the NJ Pine Barrens.

Alredneck

Banned

Welcome to the site Hammer, As to the ? at hand we run our deuces anywhere we can fit them, and well sometime we make our own trails to. Their big beast of burden esspicially with super singles. Give it a whole new attitude n altitude!!!!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter

HAMMER: I suggest you try to get a deuce while the gettins' good. They will not be in the system forever. While no one really knows when the flow will stop, I've heard grumblings about all of the M35s and it variants being out of the system a year from now. As others have said, a few will still trickle out years from now, but there is no time like the present to get yourself a deuce! Welcome aboard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks