• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

George's Mama

georgesmama

Hello everyone! I am "georgesmama" otherwise known as AJ. After watching my boyfriend kendelrio become totally enamored with the site, I figured I needed to join too. I look forward to getting to know everyone and get more familiar with the trucks, I am hoping to talk ken into me needing my own soon.

AJ

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Woohoo!! There is still hope for my Wife to get the OD disease.

:)

paradeduty

Welcome! My wife enjoys coming along on our outings with the 5-ton (sometimes I think she is just humoring me - I am lucky). Point is that it sure is nice for us guys who get bit by the OD bug when we can share the (way too much) time that we spend in our hobby with our significant others/families. I guess I would like to kind of thank all of the ladies who accept our OD insanity and sometimes do just play along. Sure beats having to make the right (tough) decision and sell/store stuff to make the important folks happy. Bottom line is that there is only so much time that we are given/have available and if we all had to prioritize more than we might now, I think this club/group would be a lot smaller. Thankyou again and WELCOME. Dave (& Mary)

Boatcarpenter

Absolutely right dc3coyote. There are hundreds of pics here of guys mugs in front of their MV's. We need more of the fairer sex. :D
All in good fun georgesmama.
BC

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A bigger picture?

Here are two of the loves in my life. And yes. We are getting her "Georgina" or "Georgia". Not sure if she wants a CUCV or 5 ton...... (I'm leaning toward 5 ton).

She really is enthusiastic. the first time I got stuck, I'm on the phone "explaining" to her hoping she wouldn't get **TOO** upset. SHe got upset alright, only because I went and got stuck WITHOUT HER!

Attachments

Alredneck

Banned
RE: A bigger picture?

Welcome to the site AJ, yea I would convince Ken to get you a 5ton wrecker on super singles. Till that day you can always drive Ken's deuce and have him ride b!!tch rofl Show him whos the boss and runs this rig. Heehee!!! Just pick'n yall hope yall have fun!!!! :driver: :grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks