• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 My pile of bolts.

1977 Dodge Power Wagon M882
3/4 open diff
318 2bbl
727 3 spd
np203

It's the 3 color camo, with some rustoleum sprayed over for now. Thinking of going desert 4 color, or an easier over all OLVE DRAB. Input appreciated

I haven't really had the money to do much to the truck yet.

So far

4 new batteries Rolling Eyes
New Alternator and belts
New brake booster/master cylinder
Distributer, rotor and cap
plugs and wires
Power Steering pump
RADIATOR
31" BFG Trac Edge Tires
New gauges so I can see my oil pressure
F.O.R. Bedliner Laughing
Black tuff lined the interior
Broke a taillight
Rebuilt the Carb
Changed all the fluids (ALL)
Greased it like a monkey

It's still got issues I'm working on, mainly the carb. I brokeded it on accident. Hell the speedometer started working again after I dropped off a 4 ft. cliff. Laughing

Next plans in order

SINGLE DEUCE STACK IN THE BED
NEW GAUGES/DASH
NEW INTAKE AND CARB
IGNITION/COIL
SNORKEL

After all the minor stuff is taken care of, It'll get 8" leafs 2" body lift and some 39.5 boggers and 38x18-20 tractors

Need to put new outers on the front so I can install a locker, also plan on an np203-200 doubler, 440 big block with 2 4's.

This will all come with time..........and money.........$$$

Attachments

Alredneck

Banned
Lots of potential, heck worse case if it doesnt work out you can take it out in the woods and burn it to the ground, the sad thing is it would probably limp home behind yea like a broke down dog but hey its a dodge. Good luck in your work ahead of ya!

AJMBLAZER

Going to need deeper gears and larger axles if you want to play hard with those 38's. A locker in the rear would be good too.

My kind of truck though. Trucks shouldn't be pretty...well, 4x4 ones at least.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks