• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sf-97 missing

kx250m1

I was going to send in my second sf-97 form and realized I had misplaced my invoice, and it requires the invoice #, so I e-mailed govliquidation, and while e-mailing them I also asked if they had any update on the sf-97 I sent in a month ago, their response was they had no record of me submitting the first, and to re-submit, however the day after I sent the first one in, I emailed them to make sure they received it, and they stated they had received it, did they misplace it or do you think whomever answered the e-mail just said to re submit and never even looked? I guess I'll re submit it, just so frustrating

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Robyn, I have asked for verification of receipt many times, and never received anything......via fax or email.

For example:
Here is an email sent to GL with the EUC scanned to PDF, I got tired of the "we don't have your paperwork, fax it again please" routine

Customer 77356XXX EUC for sale 3348‏
Sent: Sun 6/08/08 6:56 PM
To: eucinfo@govliquidation.com

Security scan upon download
3348_EUC.pdf (369.2 KB), 3348_EUC_...pdf (393.3 KB)

Please confirm receipt of this EUC,

Thanks,
Harry Davis

Only notification I got was a status change on my account EUC status page at GL, "EUC sent to Battlecreek"

Bozor1000

I am still waiting on my SF-97 for titling. I don't know why it takes so long to get the title information. I work for the VA and we auctioned off a truck on GSA and with in two days I had the SF-97 for the customer to come and pick up their truck. Our GSA office in San Francisco sent it to me Fed EX. The truck wasn't even owned by the VA.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Like I said, it was an example......same deal with both documents though, I have had to submit SF97 paperwork several times.

And why isn't ALL paperwork sent to GL, that timely receipt and processing directly impacts a customers, wallet important enough to justify a response? Someone read that email I posted as an example, because it is the only form that I submitted my EUC in, how long does it take to type: "Got it" and then hit send/reply.....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
kx250m1 said:
I was going to send in my second sf-97 form and realized I had misplaced my invoice, and it requires the invoice #, so I e-mailed govliquidation, and while e-mailing them I also asked if they had any update on the sf-97 I sent in a month ago, their response was they had no record of me submitting the first, and to re-submit, however the day after I sent the first one in, I emailed them to make sure they received it, and they stated they had received it, did they misplace it or do you think whomever answered the e-mail just said to re submit and never even looked? I guess I'll re submit it, just so frustrating
Easier for them to say "don't have it, submit another" gets you off the phone, and they go back to whatever they were doing. It usually takes a count of 5, thousand one, thousand two....... :lol:

If you can, scan and email everything in .PDF form, though I have yet to get a response regarding receipt of documents sent this way. they have not lost one yet, so I guess thats something.

Alredneck

Banned
RE: Re: sf-97 missing

Man fella's it requires lots of patients ( maybe I should of said patience) :evil: I sent my SF97 out on Mar12th of this year I got it exactly, and convienantly today Jun12th, 90 days later, not great but not to bad either. I kept copies of all corespondance between me and GL and even though they were ussually pleasant to talk to, they had no clue what the heck they were talking about. I called three times asking about a certified copy of a bill of sale, and three times I got different answers. Thats ridiculous. Who's training these idiots in customer relations? Apparently they dont understand their jobs, or understand how to get things done. Thats why we the custumer still have to shell out the bucks and wait and wait. Dont get me wrong im not yelling at anybody im just putting out the best info I can on the subject according to my exprience with GL. I like the idea of the company and what they do but their service is lacking. I would have to rate them as UNSAT for now till they can fix the defiecencies.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: sf-97 missing

FMJ said:
Like I said, it was an example......same deal with both documents though, I have had to submit SF97 paperwork several times.

And why isn't ALL paperwork sent to GL, that timely receipt and processing directly impacts a customers wallet, important enough to justify a response? Someone read that email I posted as an example, because it is the only form that I submitted my EUC in, how long does it take to type: "Got it" and then hit send/reply.....
Won't hold my breath for a reply........ :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks