• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kicking myself.....

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WAAAAAYYYYY back in 1993 when I was in the Marine Corps, I was looking around the lemon lot one day and came across a 1979 M880. Didn't know or care much that it was a military truck, just loved the price: $800.00. Bought it but was getting out and couldn't have it shipped home (I was stationed in Hawaii), so I gave it to a buddy. Had some great pics, but they were lost in a car fire in 1994. Wish I had kept it..... :(

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can find cars there from people who either just want to sell them b/c they are getting a new car or people who are being transferred and cannot take them with them. I saw a 60's model Camaro convertable for $2,500.00 As a L/Cpl in the Marines, that may as well have been 25k, but ohh the dreams I had....

pa.rich

A friend of mine died back in '75 and his fam offered me his '63 Vette for 2000. I had just bought my first house and was engaged and just started my own masonry business. I was broke. I still think about that car. My future wife was more important, and still is.

nattieleather

If she is still the future wife don't you think you should get married already...lol.

I started my own business 4 years ago and thought it is starting to get finially off the ground I'm still broke...so I understand what your saying.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks