• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Found" a 151

FreightTrain

Banned
On my way to work yesterday I decided to take the long route for the heck of it(still don't know why?!?!?).Well,half way there I saw it....the nose of a 151 stickout out of a line of junk cars.I don't know what condition it actually is in.I didn't stop.Want to go back monday and see if they wanna sell it....even though,I am scared to.My county mounty buddy told me he was scared of that place after they had to kick in the door once.Reminded him of Texas chainsaw.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fr8Train, FreightTrain, why do you have multiple accounts/user names? Do you have a split personality, or an alter ego? :p

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there any way that the jeep is worth it for parts? Maybe the tub is shot, but perhaps for a couple hundred $$$ it may be worth it to part out. Also, sections of the tub are worthwhile for repair sections.

vtdeucedriver

How bad is the tub really???? Did you get any pics???? I am really starting to get to know these little beasts. Tho this one is kicking my ass financially.

Another big question, has the tub been cut???? If it has not, then it could be saved. There are plenty of cut ones out there that have made great donations as replacement parts. If its not cut, you can get about all the pieces to fix and repair. Even the military made the underbody repair kit for them.

Go take some pics of it and post...................us mutt drivers will fill in the gaps.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're looking for MUTT parts, I've got quite a fair amount of mostly mechanical pieces and parts, don't know what they are , seems to be rebuild sets for engines, things like that, a few NOS headlight buckets,universals, top bows, a fuel tank and more, about a pick-up load,most is NOS on boxes and such, some isn't. A Full pick-up load, when it came out of Michigan. And its looking for a home if anybody's interested. I don't own one and the ones here abouts don't seem to need repair much. Their owners arn't into stocking parts, so they are just sitting. (I bought the stuff for the 38-A1 stuff that was also mixed in, and it was one of those WONDERFUL "all or nothing" deals.) had two of them and still have one. (my little sister talked me out of one) First GRAND takes it all, and I know there is MORE than that in there. I'm just not in the parts business either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks