• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1965 W300 Crew Cab.

Elwenil

I believe I would have to take a closer look at that one. There is something about it that just isn't right and I can't quite put my finger on it. Looks like the frame was modified at some point too. Interesting truck, but it's not worth anywhere near $4k.

n1bnc

The ad is from March of 2004. Is it really still for sale? Otherwise someone is not pulling ads off of their site. Beyond that, it is an interesting vehicle. The roof hit seems like a PIA to fix. Is that a crack in the floor by the transmission? If so, it requires an explanation. But all the panels are there and it could be a real body man's delight in bringing it back to life. I thought the rims were odd, but they appear to be period correct compared to the other ads.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd bet lunch that it was owned by a railroad. Add the little wheel thingys and you can be up and down the tracks with that.

SasquatchSanta

I've got a 1968 W-200 that I've had for years. The problem with this vintage is rust. The body/frame mounts in the right-front an left-front of the front floorboard rust out and from there it's downhill. Can it be fixed? Yes, but be prepared to chase a lot of rust sins.

I wish I could find another body for my W-200. They were great old trucks.

The 583 gears would have to go.

tamangel

W500

Did you guys see this W500 on ebay? Didn't sell w/ reserve start price of $13K.. Ex-PD Comm van.. less than 20K miles I think it said. I actually saw this van at a Police Vehicle show several years ago..Very nice potential..

Mike

Attachments

Elwenil

RE: W500

There is one of those vans here in town but it's rough. Has Air Force markings on it here and there. No winch or cool stuff though, just a very run down truck. It was offered up to me since I guess I am the local Dodge truck guy but it was a bit too much of a project for me.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: W500

The price is WAY too high on those rigs. I fear someone got it in their head that because the words "power" and "wagon" are in the name of the truck, that they are worth more than a standard Dodge pickup. Oh well, to each his own. They are cool looking trucks though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks