• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 for $500.00

tymbom

When I was living down in Salinas I would go past this surplus store all the time. It's called J&S Surplus. They've got a pair of M880's out front for sale. $500.00 each. One is desert camo and the other is green. They didn't look to be in to bad of condition. I'm sure they don't run. The store is located near Moss Landing if anyone is interested. It's not far from Santa Cruz or Monterey.

Attachments

Dieselsmoke

Pics look nice but they have spots you can stick your head through. I thought about buying them a few years ago until I went and looked at them in person.

tymbom

I just figured I'd put it out there for people to see, you never know they might have some good parts on them.... I got a real kick out of the $8500 Duece they have there.... I wouldn't pay more than $1500 for that, if it ran.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would be a shame to scrap them. Buy them both and make one good one out of the pair. They make repair panels for old 70s Dodges, they are pretty cheap if you do the work yourself.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 70's Dodge parts are getting scarce, I just bought the last of the bed side panels and front fenders, the guy said he had six sets when I called, and was down to one complete and a couple pieces when I got there. NOS from an outfit in Amish country in Ohio. I'm fixing up an 880 and an 890. Neither really owes me anything, they've earned the repair work, and a retirement from "jackass" work. Both will be stored indoors from here and just get to go to shows, parades and such. Supposedly there is a few other places out on the 'left coast' where I've been told there are some hiding, as well as down south, but they like parting them out. Thats why they are suddenly becoming "collectable".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks