• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REB Kit for sale

deuceman51

I have a brand new in the unopened box REB kit for the M211/ M135 truck. I am cleaning out some of my spare parts that I won't use or don't need and the price is $400 for the kit plus shipping. Memphis Equipment sells them for 417 plus shipping, plus a $50 core charge where you have to send in your old unit or pay an additional $50. Either way you are still paying twice for shipping with them so you will save at least $30 on mine. These kits turn the automatic transmission into a powershift transmission where you select the gears and when it will shift. Memphis Equipment claims that they will prolong the life of your tranny and they make driving them really nice. Email if interested. Thanks.

deuceman51

To be honest I'm still trying to figure out part numbers so I know what I have. I have a bunch of gaskets which I believe is for the M37, and M211. They are mostly Felpro brand and all look good. I have tons of spark plugs, some seals, carb rebuild kits for the m211, M715, and a few brand new oil pumps for the M211 truck. Most are commercial brand parts which are made or work on the M series. I got them from a gov auction where they redo M211's for forest service work. I have too much stuff and need to get rid of it. I will do some more research and post some part numbers because I want to find out what all the stuff goes exactly to.

spicergear

The REB kits for the 211/135's are awesome. It completely takes control of the transmission shifts as all of you know those tranny's can't make up their minds. The REB kit was a mandatory addition when these trucks were being built into brush trucks.

Very, VERY nice units.

deuceman51

Some of my parts are

REB KIT new in unopened box--------$400

New oil pumps, Melling brand for 6cyl 302 gmc----$65

g749 gas tank to hanger gasket--------$2.50

Carb rebuild gaskets for M715 jeep-------$25

Carb rebuild kit for G749----------$25

Front Inner Wheel Seals--------$8

Front knuckle gasket---------$2.50

Valve cover gasket---------$8

Oil pan gasket set----------$9

Fel-Pro brand oil pan gasket set for 218,230 dodge engine(M37)--$12

Spark plugs, Champion N-6,860,J-6,F-10,RJ-10Y and Auburn 273, not sure what they all go to so make an offer.

Also have a ton of 11.00x20 truck tires with tubes for sale. Most 80% and up tread.

I have some take off parts from my parts truck, let me know if you need anything. I'm trying to clean up the place a bit so i'm doing some spring cleaning. There are a lot of other parts and I will post them when I get more time.

Some of the other parts I am going to post pics of since I am not 100% sure what they go to. All these parts are new and have never been used. I got them from a Govt. Forest service shop that rebuilds M211, M37, M35, and other trucks for brush fire trucks. All prices plus shipping. If you buy a couple parts I will cut you a deal on them. Located in southeast SD. Thanks.

deuceman51

Jason,

I'm in Scotland, only 32 miles away. I drive there everyday for work. Didn't even know there was another OD nut around these parts. I have about 20 tires I would like to sell, let me know what you are looking for. Most are 80% and better, but I have a few nice 60% ones too. Would love to meet you sometime and see your deuce. Email me if you want.

Tony

Deuceman,

Menyioned to yuou earlier that I would be in your area, well I will be in your area on the 20 to 24 July, flying into Rapid City..Are you close by. if so would like to see your deuce.

Tony

deuceman51

Tony,

I live in SE SD and Rapid is about 300mi west of me. I am working on getting some pics of the deuce to show. All I have so far is a slew of parts painted and my rear end of the deuce. But slowly she is coming together with the weekends I have to work on her.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks