• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Rally

devilman96

RE: Steel Sildiers Rally

I dont know about SC but we will be doing that again in Feb 2009... same time... same place...

Save your beans for parts and fuel... get your vacation in order and come join us in the fun!!!

jasonjc

RE: Steel Sildiers Rally

I know it a little far west for you but, I'm planing to do the AROKMOKSTX rally again next year. HINT! HINT! HINT!

Re: RE: Steel Sildiers Rally

Rebelpride said:
I thought Blythewood and Ferro were planning something for SC?
I havn't heard anything from Joe about something here. He's about 45 minutes from me. There's no SS groups that I know of around here. There is one MV group, but most of the guys are in their 60s or older. Alot of times, they don't like the younger people like me around. LOL...........

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Re: RE: Steel Sildiers Rally

ChevyPowerWagon said:
Rebelpride said:
I thought Blythewood and Ferro were planning something for SC?
I havn't heard anything from Joe about something here. He's about 45 minutes from me. There's no SS groups that I know of around here. There is one MV group, but most of the guys are in their 60s or older. Alot of times, they don't like the younger people like me around. LOL...........
http://steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=20200

8)

rsh253

ChevyPowerWagon,

I've been feeling a little left out like you; so I'm going to try to put an event together in South Carolina. I'm looking at the weekend of Aug 2nd & 3rd. I have a post going under Events to gage interest and get suggestions.

-Russ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks