• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 A2 for sale Located in Atlanta Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

m151a2

M151A2 for sale $18,000 , less than 35k miles, Excellent running condition. Complete with doors and top, Titled 1967 Model but AM General 1982 EPA Engine . I think it is un cut, Located in Atlanta, GA.. photos available upon request. cell 404-457-4213 email: movie4viet @ yahoo , you can come to my location to take a look, to test drive, and check it out.
Please, need your suggest about this Mutt, Thanks
More pictures at

http://www.aboutantique.com

Tankjeepman

M151A2

Very nice looking. The market determines what it is worth. Take off the non standard wire in front. Lower the price until someone is willing to buy.

papercu

jeep

Great looking but the chome/pinstriping(?), extra lights and the shovel need to go. Someone did a lot of work on that. Wayne

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: jeep

Classified ads need to go in the Classified Section found under the Resources tab at the top of your screen. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks