• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures of My new M725 Kaiser Jeep Ambulance

metexaco

Here is a few photos of my new M725 Ambulance. Hope y'all like it.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahhh...memories of when I had my -725 Gumby in my livery.

Looks very complete and original. Keep it that way! Sure, the motor is always underpowered, but if it works, keep it original. I see the rear litters are in place, those are hard to come by....

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If its stock, its the 230 tornado. Nice rig, I got one too. Mine was hacked up when I got it so it is a wheeling rig now.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Pictures of My new M725 Kaiser Jeep Ambulance

gimpyrobb said:
If its stock, its the 230 tornado. Nice rig, I got one too. Mine was hacked up when I got it so it is a wheeling rig now.
Yeah but is it ready for haspin?

gimpyrobb

Re: RE: Pictures of My new M725 Kaiser Jeep Ambulance

Recovry4x4 said:
gimpyrobb said:
Yeah but is it ready for haspin?
No. I have failed to get it ready in time.

gimpyrobb

RE: Re: RE: Pictures of My new M725 Kaiser Jeep Ambulance

That aims the spot light above the windshield and turns it on and off.

tamangel

RE: Re: RE: Pictures of My new M725 Kaiser Jeep Ambulance

ha, thats funny..I have had those in patrol trucks and wasn't thinking of that here..thought it was a mounting on the wall, not on the underside of the roof..thanks..

Mike

saddamsnightmare

Still a very nice truck. There was usually an internally mounted spotlight in the box to serve as a work light for surgery or medical work also..... Gottta love those Jeeps.....:D

Welder Sam

You sure do. I missed a grand 715 12-13years ago and have kicked myself every since. Great truck and appeared to this novice to be original. Little to no rust. Sharp hard top. Bet it went to the slowboat

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks