• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is the EUC email?

tcody

Well - we are supposed to have the EUC in in a certain time frame, but the fax will not go through and after 3 returned emails to the email listed (EUCInfo@govliquidation.com)
- is there another email we should use?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just sent a EUC appy via fax at 17:15 tonight with no problems. What fax error are you getting?

For my EUC from event 3373, I dealt with Sheila Rozum (srozum@govliquidation.com). She was VERY nice.

tcody

The fax keeps giving me a communication error (345*). I will try again. It's an EUC for 3386. Anyone know who is handling this one - I dealt with sheila for one in the past.

Bow-man

I faxed my first EUC about 15 times and always got the same error code. I was told that their fax receives multiple faxes at a time and I should just keep trying.
Email seems to be the safest way to go. If you establish a "paper" trail this way, you can always attach it to any future correspondence with GL "management" if it becomes necessary ( I speak from experience on this).
I would try emailing in all lowercase letters unless that isn't the way the address is listed.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I've dealt with Vannessa and Shelia.....both super folks. Fixed me right up. They both recommended scanning stuff into an email to prevent probs with the faxed stuff....especially the ID type stuff that has to be crystal clear.
It is also much faster as they can find stuff on the puter faster than sorting through papers?
I only bought 2 vehicles through GL and the experience with GL was rewarding. After the EUC goes to the "Dark Hole" Battle Creek......now that's a waiting game i'm not sure i wanna play anymore.

EdMontana

Also Meredith and Caroline from the live chat, they are a big asset for GL....I never had a problem faxing but 80% when I double checked if they got it...I ended up need fax again so now I just go and the Live help and ask who ever I gets if I can fax in her attention, faxed yesterday while in the chat...she was super nice and told me to wait and she got the fax PLUS, couple hours later I got this e-mail:

Dear Mr. Montana:

Government Liquidation has received your fax and it has been sent to the EUC Department for processing.

We hope this information has been helpful; feel free to contact us if you require additional assistance and have a great day!

Warmest Regards,

Customer Service Department
Government Liquidation, LLC
DOD Surplus, LLC
15051 N. Kierland Blvd., Third Floor
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Phone: 480-367-1300
Fax: 480-367-1450
Email: info@govliquidation.com
Online Help: http://www.govliquidation.com/help/index.html

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks