• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here from New England...

Anchorsaweigh

Not an owner, but an avid fan of mil metal. Sailing is my passion and far too expensive to enable me to indulge in this hobby.

My favorites:

Mighty Mite
Mules
WWII Heavy Metal

and I have a friend who owns a CUCV.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

Welcome! Nice boat. How is that wishbone boom working out? Just curious.

The Hmmv tires look good. Try RAPCO in TX. He's one of the best sources for Gillespie Paints in numerous Mil colors.

Anchorsaweigh

Thanks for the paint sources.

The CUCV picture is a web download, not our vehicle, I used to show the color scheme me and my friend are trying to match.

The wishbone boom has always been standard on the Nonsuch. I like it much more than a conventional boom.

Anchorsaweigh

Chelmsford, MA

When I was stationed at Pease AFB in the early 70's, I lived right off the traffic circle where Week's used to be...in the apartments right behind where the IGA was.

Cheers,

Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks