• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL website SLOOOOWDOWN

dm22630

Maybe it is my imagination....but when I log into GL AFTER the auctions close every Thursday....the site takes FOREVER to load each page & most of the time it "times out" and I have to refresh each page to get them to load.

Then.....late Friday, the site magically speeds back up.....AFTER the 24 hour period you can still view the auction pages.

I log on to check and see what the MVs that I bid on & lost sold for.....but most of the time I cannot even do that now because of this speed problem.

BTW - I have a 25MB cable connection.....EVERY other website is instant whenever I click on anything.

aua

sprucemt

You should see it on slow dial-up. Under normal conditions.

They have so many errors and junk loading, it is like living in the cave man era.

And no, I do not have a local library I can go to. The closest one has books, not internet.

USMilitarySurplus

Don: you shouldn't have to go to the library. We've attempted to optimize the site to be accessible to both dial up and high speed users. I think it slows down mid afternoon when sales are closing but regardless, I'm going to make an inquiry about it. If anybody else wants to chime in with their examples, please do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks