• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce is gone

Bill W

If its any help I can tell you that she went to a good home
DF can you tell me what OD # you painted her and what paint company made it.

54reo

While I am not a fan of the bobbed deuce, you always had what I considered the best example of that breed.

I'm sure you are having separation pains, but the only cure I know of is more OD!

dirtyfingernails

Thanks guys. Yeah, maybe a 5 ton. Bill, the paint is Gillespie 383 CARC substitue. I bought from Rapco in TX. 54reo, thanks for the kind words. Gimp, something green is on the horizon--for certain! Lee, you need to pull the trigger man!

55Cameo

Yeah, James came over last night and brought the winch with him. It's in rough shape, but I'll go through it and get it mounted. He hasn't got the pto and accessories off yet, but that is the light part! Hope that you find your next project soon. I think that once you get them all pretty you have to let them go and start another. Well, if that is the case, I have a Deuce over here that needs a lot of cosmetic help! :lol:

bonshawman

Well, no worries Steve - she is in her new home.

The day started @ 4am departing Miami with breakfast @ sunrise @ Flying J in Ft Pierce.
Load up in Gainsville around 12:30pm. and a gentle trip home on the trailer, with an unload @ 9pm.

Today she went for a ride to Brass Pro Shops, where she was the center of attention !

Tomorrow she goes out to the Ranch to meet her new friends - Fred Perkin's collection of almost 100 MV's, and a full heavy-mainteance shop.

It was just under $300 in fuel costs round trip from my place to Steve's and return (around 650 miles r/t). At 94 degrees ambient temperature, the Dodge carried us home in comfort and at around 60mph. Crossed the one weigh station on I75 and was greenlighted.

Thanks for posting the pics Steve ! Best-of-luck with whatever your next purchase is, although I am not sure about the wrecker and your driveway.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks