• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC

54reo

I was told to fax only by the person at GL who answered the phone.

Later, when GL said my EUC was incorrect, I was told to only e-mail it.

So to answer your question, I was told to do both. :roll:

EO2NMCB

Best bet is to email, since they want a color scan of your drivers lic and there fax machine does not receive in color.

Bow-man

I faxed mine over a dozen times and it never went through. When I emailed they said to keep trying or just email it. Now I email only and haven't had a problem.
Don't expect any type of confirmation that they received it, however! If it is wrong, they'll ask for revisions. If it is right, you'll sweat for a week wondering if they even got it at all...then you'll see in your account status under "EUC status" that it was sent to Battle Creek.
Then you'll sweat some more until they send you an invoice (or so I'm told...I'm still waiting!). :x :x

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have always faxed my EUC and e-mailed a copy of my D/L, I put a note on my fax cover page saying that I will be e-mailing the D/L, so far no problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks