• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to Site in Idaho

wiggall

My wife, and I will be going over to Ft. Lewis, Wa. the 29 of June to pickup my 1968 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 W/W on the 30th of June. I plan on driving it back to Idaho so it should be a fun road trip!

BillIdaho

Welcome! Not many SteelSoldiers members in Idaho. I am in Caldwell. Alex at Idaho Motor Pool has a BUNCH of stuff, should you need anything. Tell him I sent ya.

cleb

I also have an appointment on Monday morning to pick up my M35A2 W/W. What time are you planning on getting on base? If I have extra time, and you are there early, I can lend a hand with getting you ready for the road. I should be at the lot by 0730. PM me with you phone # and we can talk!

EDIT: Looked at your location, and your not too far off from where I am during the school year (Moscow). Thats going to be quite a drive!

GK88

Hi, I just joined. I'm in the Idaho falls area. Picked up a 1970 M35A2 a month ago.

DanMartin

Welcome to the site GK88!

Let me second the above recommendation from Bill. Alex at Idaho Motor Pool is a great guy...highly recommended. I bought my deuce from him and would do so again...

You Idahoans should put together a convoy and come to the MVPA convention in August in Portland! The more the merrier!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One Newbie to Another

Nice to see so many folks from ID. I'm transplanted to TX but family is still in the wilds of Grangeville. I just bought an M37 and worried about having to transport from PA to TX. Maybe we can get together the next time I trek to the Great White North.

Mark
US ARMY
9th ID
5th ID
I left and they disbanded.

jason@snakeriver

Seems like every MV owner in Idaho is half a state away from each other. It sounds like the Twin Falls Jeep Club put togeather an impressive showing at the Twin Falls Air Show.
We are trying to get the eastern Idaho owners togeather each year at the Legacy Flight Museum air show in Rexburg each June. And then of course, there is the "Great State of ADA" "county-Boise" and Alex's show in Fruitland each June.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks