• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1968 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 W/W

wiggall

I picked up my truck Monday at Ft. Lewis, Wa. after the GL guys pump started it. Went to get a trip permit. I made the mistake of shutting it off, and could not get it started. Finnaly got it started and did not shut it off until I stopper for the night. Then I pulled the cross cable. This morning I put the cross cable back on and it fired right up no problem! Made it home now to get it licensed!

cleb

I was able to take a look at wiggall's truck before I started prepping mine, he has a rebuilt truck, with about 7k on a new engine, tranny, transfer case, and radiator. Lots of new tires, and a new spare with the tag still stuck to the tread! Glad you guys made it safely. Have fun in the parade Friday!

wiggall

Got her licensed, and insured yesterday. PERAIDE TOMORROW, also I WILL BE 61 TOMORROW! I CAME IN TO THIS WORLD WITH A BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks