• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mirrors

nattieleather

I did the search thing but got no answers that were helpful. Does anyone know where I could purchase NOS or just new HMMWV mirrors and brackets or arms. I'm talking about the ones that were upgraded to and are still used curently.

Thanks
Joe

sermis

Post me a PIC of the ones you are looking for. I have some take off assemblies. They are not NOS but in good shape. Not sure which ones you are looking for.

sermis

I know I have a couple sets of good frames and I think I have at least one pair of mirrors. I will have to check when I feel better.

Went on vacation and after 6 days of fever went to the Dr. 102.6 at that time. I have phenomena in my right lung. Getting better just not able to dig in the green yet.

sermis

I forgot all about the mirrors. I got sick on vacation and everything for the past 2 weeks is a blurr.

Here is what I have.
I have 3 complete fames with the mounting feet.
One frame missing the feet.
One solid mirror, one mirror with the blind spot, not sure which side, and one cracked but usable mirror.

Attachments

sermis

They have 3 mount holes on the feet. The holes are about 19 1/2" apart. When mounted the arm is about 22 1/2" from the venicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks