• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for trailer specification numbers

Albin

I need the specification numbers for the M100, M103, M105 and M416 trailers. I shouldn't need the specs themselves since I believe I can get them here at work; however typing the above models numbers into the search engine yields a big fat nada. Anybody know these spec numbers?

All help appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M100 is a WWII 1/4 ton jeep trailer. Resembles the M416 but has round fenders. The M103 is the chassis designation of the M105 which is a 1 1/2 ton cargo trailer. The M103 is just the chassis and you find the chassis with other beds such as genset flat beds. The M105 is the standard cargo trailer used mostly with deuces. The M416 is the later version of the standard 1/4 ton jeep trailer. It has flat Jeep stle fenders vs the round ones of the M100. Both the M100 and M416 float so if you find one with a tailgate cut in, its been modified.

tjcouch

Does anyone know the overall width of the M416? I hope to pick one up and take it home via a lawn maintenance trailer that is 72.75" wide - will it fit?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks