• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

20" rims on 715?

reitenger

Are any of the 20" military rims floating around going to bolt up to the 6x7.25 pattern on the 715? I figured someone here might have already done the search so I could save some time looking.

Barrman

No.

The M715 bolt pattern fit it and some other trucks made in the 1950-1970 time frame. All with split ring rim 16" tires.

Gama goat rims with different centers were a popular conversion at one time. Stick with the stock rims or go to a place like Marsh Racing and have them build you a set.

reitenger

I was planning on going to marsh for a new set of wheels if I keep the stock axles, but thought i'd ask about the 20's first. Friend of a friend has a couple of sets o fthe 20"rims and tires holding down his garage floor. He was willing to loan me a set if it would work to get the rig rolling a litle easier while I did the rest of the resto/mod work and made a decision on axles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks