• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need info on mutt's battery box

ida34

I have a big hole in the floor that was at one time a place to put my batteries. I have seen battery trays from several places. Is this what I need to fix the floor or is this something that bolts to the floor of the battery box? Anyone got pics of the battery box with the batteries removed?

Thanks
Chuck

nattieleather

RE: Need info on mutt

The battery box has two dished out segments then the battery tray lays on top of that. Each dished section has a 3/4" hole in it for drainage. Sorry I'm now jeepless so I can't take a pic for you.

ida34

RE: Need info on mutt

I have a request in to jeep panels plus to send me a catalog. Thanks for the input. I can make out the dished sections but most everything else is gone.

Thanks
Chuck

ida34

RE: jeep

He no longer has a website. I think 207-743-7671 is his phone number. I called him and should be getting a catalog in the next couple of days.

TedG

Hello Chuck,

I dug through my 151a2 pictures and this is the only good picture I have of my restoration in that area. It is with the battery floor area removed waiting for a replacement panel from a donor vehicle. Easy to do once you clean out the area.

Regards,

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks