• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i have the MX6707 base

peecook

now i need the matching antenna (two piece, AS-1720, AT-1095). Does anyone know where I can get one and are they something I have a chance at finding? I've googled both and find a mix of links, none of which have been "for sale". any help would be appreciated.

Jason

CGarbee

If he doesn't, I would expect that Bernie might... He had a bunch of them at Aberdeen this year... I don't know if he is on this site or not, but I know that his buddy M35A2Kevin is (so you could PM him and have him check with Bernie...).

Good luck.

sps8072

Antenna sections for MX6707 Base

Try Dan at Werner's Surplus on Rt 248 between Nazareth & Bath, Pa. Any of the Redball Guys should be able to get you his cell#.

I got a good deal on a set of antenna sections, ball, and new tie-downs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks