• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any one used panels from the guy in FL selling on Ebay?

ida34

The subject line pretty much sums it up. Any one used panels from the guy in FL selling on Ebay? Any opinion on quality or fit? He is listed as Mack's Militia but the ebay store name is fl-tacticalsupply.

http://stores.ebay.com/fl-tacticalsupply_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

Any input is appreciated. I am waiting for a catalog from Jeep Panels Plus and want to compare prices and quality before making a decision to buy.

Thanks
Chuck

L1A1

Ida34
I have used both Mac's militria and jeeppanels plus. when I restored my M151A1. My personal opinion here, I like Mac's. His product was better made (he also offers larger selection of body panels then JPP) and his service was exl. as well.
Mac's panels didn't need to be trimmed to fit quit as much as the compotition's

Matt

ida34

Thanks Matt. I heard that JPP makes some panels that Mac's does not make but I will most likely get stuff from Mac's then get the panels that Mac does not offer from JPP.

Thanks
Chuck

L1A1

ida34 said:
Thanks Matt. I heard that JPP makes some panels that Mac's does not make but I will most likely get stuff from Mac's then get the panels that Mac does not offer from JPP.

Thanks
Chuck
Ida34
That's exactly what I did. I think that between the two of them, you've got your replacement body panel needs covered.
Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks