• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Titling backlog cleared out

HeadWizard

Robyn- No problem on the $60 provided it really is 30 days. If GL runs 31 days or more, you know the members here are probably going to yell.

Glad to hear that you guys are finally getting caught up.

randyscycle

Anyone seeing a change so far? Wondering if any SF-97's are getting processed in a timely manner now, as my potential seller just filed for his last week.

Hopefully he'll have it soon............

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
HeadWizard said:
Robyn- No problem on the $60 provided it really is 30 days. If GL runs 31 days or more, you know the members here are probably going to yell.

Glad to hear that you guys are finally getting caught up.
Ditto, if it does go more than 30 days is it free?, or is it, it should only take 30 days, $60.00 please....

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems like the backlog is cleared out. SF-97 and Florida Reassignment arrived in 28 days. Now off to the get the tag.

Now my SF-97s from GSA arrived within three days from payment.

Warthog

Last edited:

coeder

Is there a way to check the status once you have applied or do you just keep waiting? I have been waiting for 47 days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks