• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV beadlocks in New England Area?

86M10086.2L

I've been looking around for a set of HMMWV 8 or 12 bolt beadlock rims and tires for my M1008 for quite some time now. I thought this might be another good place to look. I'm trying to find a set somewhere in the NY, NJ, PA etc... area so I can either pick them up or afford to ship them or see them in person before buying them. It seems as if all the available sets are way down south or out west. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

sermis

I wish you were in Texas. I have a bunch of 8 bolt and a few 12 bolt.
I had a buyer back out on me now I am stuck with them.

wdbtchr

I just bought 4 of the 8 bolt runflats in Cape Girardeau, MO that were listed on Craig's List. Not much closer, but.... He said he had about 20 more if anyone in the midwest is interested.

86M10086.2L

I just talked to a guy in texas that has them on ebay. He has had the only reasonable shipping prices I have seen. So I might have to go with him. I just wish I could see them in person before shelling out $300 plus dollars for them. But I guess you have to deal with what you can get. I've heard that there were quite a few in NJ for a while but I can't find any.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
John Winslow has some 8's and 12's in Northeast North Carolina. I just traded 2 8's and 2 12's to him a month or so ago. 252-883-2509

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks