• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G.L. speeding up

jimm1009

I know that this topic questionable for this forum but there has been a lot of discussion here too.
I sent my EUC in for the 2nd purchase cerified mail. It was approved in 1 1/2 days and then to B.C. on the 2nd day. This time I did not receive a DLA letter but when straight to Approved by D.L. and Paid in full in one week after going to B.C. Michigan. My invoice and e-mail were sent to me today (Saturday at 13:00 Arizona time).
It seems that the wheels are turning a little faster.
Now all I have to do is find a grave digger to dig a hole for me and the first truck that has not been sold in order to bury me when she shoots me. No I did not tell her about truck #2 because my trigger finger itched and I jumped the gun (bought too soon).
Not going to be Pretty! Nice knowing all of you as I may be gone soon.
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com

poppop

Pled stupitity and beg for MERCY!!! Then say BABY, would'nt it be grand to have his and hers in the parade. :D :p :oops: Well. worth a shot.

FormerNewMVGuy

Re: RE: G.L. speeding up

Blood_of_Tyrants said:
It will still take 3 months to get the SF97.
I just got a letter from GL stating that the backlog has been cleared, and SF-97 will take the normal 30 days :roll: and they will be reinstating the 60 dollar fee.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

poppop said:
Pled stupitity and beg for MERCY!!! Then say BABY, would'nt it be grand to have his and hers in the parade. :D :p :oops: Well. worth a shot.

Sad but true, my wife calls me yesterday and says wouldn't one of the Deuces look cool painted pink? We could do parades together.

Sigh........

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

NewMVGuy said:
I just got a letter from GL stating that the backlog has been cleared, and SF-97 will take the normal 30 days :roll: and they will be reinstating the 60 dollar fee.
Yep, it took about 10 days for them to charge my CC $60 after submitting my request for SF-97 for my 1008. I was enjoying the free SF97's too, but the wait was killing me. $60 is a lot cheaper than using a title service.

Blood_of_Tyrants

RE: Re: RE: G.L. speeding up

Good thing that Tennessee has a law where no SF97 or title is needed to apply for a new title for vehicles more than 30 yars old.

HeadWizard

SS-
Talked to my "family" contact at DMV HQ in Richmond and apparently there is something in the works in VA where we probably won't need the SF-97's. They're apparently waiting for the General assembly to send the final documents to them - it's already been approved.

I'll keep you posted when I hear more.

BobM

jimm1009 said:
I know that this topic questionable for this forum but there has been a lot of discussion here too.
I sent my EUC in for the 2nd purchase cerified mail. It was approved in 1 1/2 days and then to B.C. on the 2nd day. This time I did not receive a DLA letter but when straight to Approved by D.L. and Paid in full in one week after going to B.C. Michigan. My invoice and e-mail were sent to me today (Saturday at 13:00 Arizona time).
It seems that the wheels are turning a little faster.
Now all I have to do is find a grave digger to dig a hole for me and the first truck that has not been sold in order to bury me when she shoots me. No I did not tell her about truck #2 because my trigger finger itched and I jumped the gun (bought too soon).
Not going to be Pretty! Nice knowing all of you as I may be gone soon.
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com
OK WHAT did you buy?
No matter, just bring it over and hide it at my house.(As long as I can play with it! :wink: )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks