• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Does This Mean?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Battle Creek is the home of DRMS, the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service, the ones who stamp their approval on the paperwork. In other words, it's out of GL's hands temporarily, and in the Government's hands. You will soon have your truck.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
maddawg nailed it!

Other than that, just wait it out. This is not a bad status.

The only other thing I know about Battle Creek (MI), is that is/was where Kelloggs made cereal.

Welcome to the Steel Soldiers mix!

Brent13

So my trailer is coming home soon! Can't wait. It has only been about two weeks since the end of the auction, but I am getting pretty excited. It has moved faster than I thought it would.

Brent

Brent13

Yes, first EUC and I am already growing impatient. Patience is not one of my strengths. It has been at Battle Creek for about 9 days now, no updates. &#)@&#$_@#&*......

Brent

Brent13

Update.......still sitting at BC. Running out of patience and it has only been about 3 weeks since auction end. I just don't have the stomach for waiting I guess.....

Brent

Michael

It will take about 6 weeks for your first one and you won't hear another word out of GL until you get your paid invoice (as an email attachment) and notice you have 10 working days to pick it up.

David_4x4

Brent13 said:
Update.......still sitting at BC. Running out of patience and it has only been about 3 weeks since auction end. I just don't have the stomach for waiting I guess.....

Brent
Welcome to dealing with the inefficiency of the govt.

Wait until you want to buy an NFA item, talk about a long annoying wait.

Brent13

Update....Yesterday I received a letter from BC, something about export regulations of certain military equipment. I had already signed something from GL about export regulations. This letter I received from BC required no action on my part, apparently just an FYI regarding export, which I have no intentions of doing. I just want a friggen trailer! So is this letter standard operating procedure for BC? This waiting just flat out sucks!

Brent

pc3nmcb

I got my 'DLA' today so my 'EUC' should be soon. Have you made a appt. yet because I heard they only do THURS and FRI and not every week. Just curious to see if we can get them this week or next.

Brent13

I was told removal days are Monday thru Thursday, a morning session and afternoon. I am scheduled for the 18th at 9:00. Can't wait and hope it goes well.

Brent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks