• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Throw these away or no.

86k10

Oh i know i just figured with the broken tab maybe no one would want it. But hey trust me i have a soft spot for all this stuff. I hate to see good things thrown away even though i have no use for it. Make me an offer on it.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
The electrical adapter set is good stuff for anybody with an older MV with a gasoline engine and/or the old 25A generator. I think it's missing one of the larger cables for the charging system, but it has the timing adapters for tapping into the sealed ignition system. Definitely not junk!

ssgtwright-usmc

YES, ITS ALL TRASH SO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF IT!!!!
I AM A ENVIROMENTALIST SO I DO NOT BELEIVE IN THROWING STUFF INTO THE LAND FILLS.
SHIP THEM TO ME AND I WILL DISPOSE OF THEM IN A FRIENDLY MANNER!!!!!!!!
GOT TO SAVE PLANET EARTH!!!!!

flippydidit

Does the pullover gage box have anything in it? If it does, then you can bet it's worth something. A pullover gage for a mortar set is hard to come by outside or inside the military.

Keep 'em shooting.

Nate

cbvet

Okay, so what the heck is a pullover gauge?
I spent some time with 81mm mortars, & I don't recall ever hearing about it.
Of course there's a lot I don't remember from 41 years ago..........
Eric
CBVET

flippydidit

Here you go

Pullover gages are used for the maintenance of gun tubes and mortar tubes. Because of the nature of it's use, and the technical specifications I can't tell you how it is used or why, but it is very useful for the maintenance of the weapon system it was designed for. If it is in a usable condition and has a recent calibration the device is going to be worth a lot. However, it should be noted that because of it's very nature it is highly unlikely that the device was not demilled (de-militarized) prior to releasing it from the military. Let me know if there is any additional information you need.

Keep 'em shooting

Nate
-Gunsmith/Government Weapons Contractor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks