• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC dragged out 60 days... GL cancelled the Award. Huh?

Mark3395

Yep, 60 days with EUC and GL cancelled the award.

Said they had no info on why EUC wasn't cleared, and have provided no helpful information. I'm starting here to see if anybody has any insights or contacts.

In the meantime I'm working with GL customer service to get a name or other contact info for a human, but considering that the email to me wasn't signed and didn't have a phone number I'm doubtful I'll hear anything.

As I prepare another EUC for another project I'll speak with whoever works my formatting errors to see if I can get a link.

My initial notice advised that they can keep a portion of my bid! They haven't done so in this case. Amazing. No product, no reason, and they can keep money.

Problem is that I have another EUC pending for a trailer, and now no truck to tow it 350 miles.

Anybody know what the drill is?

Mark3395

uh60

mine took 90 days they told me I could get out of the sale but I told them I wanted the truck. I did get the truck and The EUCs are taking about ten days to clear.

bradmachine

I had one that went from July to December.....I finally got the truck.....by the time the euc cleared I had collected all the parts I needed to make the truck run. (radiator, driveshaft, alternator, and put them on / when it cleared I drove it home...I don't know why it took so long.....they had the serial number wrong but that never stopped them before....it was not my first euc or truck.....the first one took about a month.....the second one six months...???????? gofigure.

Mark3395

The problem I have with this is that I may be in limbo. Nobody's answering emails. Sale was kicked out, but nobody said I've been disqualified. There's no logical reason for that. Will get on the phone and start working my way up. It's been years since I bought, but that should be no problem.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks