• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEAT roll over simulator

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup. Kinda reminds me of the training that Fitz-Hume and Millbarge received in Spies Like Us, like when they got in the aircraft simulator to test their ability to withstand a rapid and sudden impact from great height, and the simulator plane falls off the top of the wall, and crashes into the ground. Kinda like that. Trust me, it will work. :)

smokeydabear

Well they place 2 soldiers in cockpit. They are belted in and they have replica foam objects that simulate all the loose cargo that would be flying around. They run thru numerous simulations that vary from time to time. You have to find which door is unlocked and proceed thru it. They also will exit thru the top hatch when they are instructed to do so. I was really surprised on the amount of time it took the soldiers to get out. You take a guy or gal that is of normal size and flip it over a couple times and then try and get out it is a reallity check. There is not much room in a humvee even when they are right side up. Big thumbs up for the troops!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks