• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I REALLY need a set of 5t double beadlocks

tacoma

I can't find any! Anyone know a good place to start looking? I'm not asking anyone to find them FOR me (though I would be very appreciative!), but I have no idea where to find the big stuff, and I figure y'all do...

The hunt continues! Thanks......

40grit

make sure they are the older style with more "beadlock"bolts...the newer ones are thinner metal, iirc
also, I had heard a bunch of the HMMT rims are 'posed to hit the market soon, they area the same 5T pattern, only alum...mucho lighter

M1075

I don't know if have the older or newer style you mention, but you can see pics under the other post.

HEMTT rims would be sweet. I'd like to have a set of those!

Jones

If you have your heart set on beadlocks then check with Barstow Truck. They have 'em but they try to hold them back for M-900 series trucks they build. Otherwise, have you considered Budd 20X10 three-piece wheels? Hayes made a very similar wheel for the HEMTTs which I have a machinist's drwg. of for reference. I ended up with a set of Budds and they're what the truck wrecking yards refer to as "garbage truck wheels" because that's what they're mostly used on out here.

Hope this helps, Jones

Jones

Yep, 10 hole with countersink on both sides of the lug stud hole so as to run them deep dish in or out, 10" wide between flanges and as close as I can figure, with about a 4" to 4 1/2" offset when measured from the wheel centerline. Hayes' rim for the HEMTTs has a 3" offset but the Budds will put my wheel tracks almost on top of each other which is what I was shooting for. See drwg.
Jones

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks