• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Purty Cool M791 5T 8x8

Elwenil

Yeah, that belongs to Tom (something I can't remember). Some of the guys here know him. I talked to him about that truck a year or so ago. It's cool as hell, and would make an awesome camper, just needs a little TLC. He said it's really slow on the road though, lol. I wanted it real bad, but couldn't really justify the price when I could afford it, and the VA DMV wanted to give me the run around about tagging it.

Deuce-bigalo

Looks like it would be great for camping! Not much you couldn't go to in that baby!

Welp, seeing as people have seen it before - it was just something I found peculiar. Wonder what he's asking for it! Probably about $10k I would think.

John

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tom Bauer. SOme of you might remember his other truck. The M35A8 aka Millenium Reo. It was the frame up build with CAT power and redundnant everything right down to headlights and taillights. I've riden in the M791 when it had just a cargo bed. It's a neat truck.

Elwenil

Yeah, that thing is huge, but boy is it cool, lol. I don't know why, but I love the expansible van bodied trucks. I'll have one, one of these days. I see White Owl has a nice looking M820 now too.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Met Tom at Aberdeen. The truck is beautiful!, love that 8x8. It's perfect for supporting a k-boom behind the cab (wrong body, though). It's awesome off-road too.
After driving his Millenium Reo at 70 mph+, anything must seem slow to Tom.

Can't believe it sold for only $4,700.

I'll have one, one day...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks