• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Top 10 US salvage yards for used parts and surplus for M35?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ever thought of making a ranking list for the best salvage yards to go shopping for used deuce and other MV goodies? (still dreaming of M35A3 for parts, piles of M105 trailers, Hummvies perfect running cond......)

Or do kids prefer to keep their best candy store secret?

Who knows places like Barstow or bigger. Who has been at Sarafans new location in FL ? Who has good pics and wants to share info?

Gerhard

Mcbob

sarafans in FL? where is this? please tell me, I'd like to visit and see what I can come home with.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sarafan isn't much to look at. They've got a few trucks and a warehouse full of stuff. Rarely are the lights on to see what they've got. If you're in the area, stop by. If you're planning a trip you might be dissapointed. It's not like it was in Spring Valley.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, who knows a better place on the atlantic side? They've got to be somewhere! People from FL don't travel all the way across the US to buy at Barstow, or do they?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try SECO in Augusta GA or White Owl in Kinston NC. Heard things about both but never been. SECO used to have quite a bit of armor.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is down in TX by Ft Hood, is a small town called Kempner. There is a guy there who has 10 acres of military vehicles. Sammy Cude is the guy's name. Has M101's, CUCV, M35, 5 ton, and lots of other stuff.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phone, e-mail address or any other way to get in touch with S. Cude?
It's in my mind to post a list with at least 10 very good places, with pics, updated inventory, contact person, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks