• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mog tires

tatra813

Doesn anyone know what the biggest tires you can put on a 4-6 mog. I see a lot of 16-20 tires for really cheap on e-bay, and if they will fit with some mods I would consider it. The guys also has 46" tires.

Any input?

TedG

you can stuff 14.5-20 in 43''. With a one inch lift you can stuff 46'' michelin xl's in...if you have dual front hydraulics then you will have to relocate the return line on the right side. move drivers step back an inch or two, & maybe remove front fenders. Some have moved the battery box. I have an extra set disk brake rims that fit the 46''ers. the 16''ers take a lot more work...

regards,

tatra813

Re: RE: mog tires

TedG said:
you can stuff 14.5-20 in 43''. With a one inch lift you can stuff 46'' michelin xl's in...if you have dual front hydraulics then you will have to relocate the return line on the right side. move drivers step back an inch or two, & maybe remove front fenders. Some have moved the battery box. I have an extra set disk brake rims that fit the 46''ers. the 16''ers take a lot more work...

regards,[/quote

Thanks for the response!

I have drum brakes. I am looking for some michelin x.l's or xzl's in the 14rx20 ](46"tires)
I see almost new ones on e-bay all the time for between 600 and 900 a set. The next time I see a set I will probably buy them, and then do any mods it may need.

Thanks again for the feedback. If you have any other leads on those tires let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks