• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Radio mount instructions

Warren Lovell

Does anyone have an instruction sheet showing installation procedures for the radio mount that mounts by the back seat, right side? My mount kit didn't have them and seems to be missing the mounting tray. anyone know where to get the parts to complete this mounting system?

My kit is: fsn:7610-856-9172 on the sheet it came with.

Warren

dilvoy

Warren, There is the shelf that is made of welded angle iron pieces that bolts to the window sill, using the bolts that hold down the top and uses three legs that attach to the tabs that are attached to the floor and wheel well. Is that what you are talking about or are you talking about the shock resistant mounts that attach to the shelf? Geroge

Warren Lovell

Hi George, You described the shelf perfectly. I think I have the generic vehicle mount kit. Anyway, the kit came with the shock mounte4d part and the bottom piece it attached to. I'm missing the legs and the very bottom piece...and probably other stuff too.

Bu the way guys...If George is selling, you should be buying! He is a great person to deal with and has been a real helping hand with my M1009 - which I bought from him.

Warren

Dieselsmoke

I know Dave Walker had some of the shelves down there. I'm still loooking for the legs for the shelf that mounts on the driver side, guess I'll just have to stick with the ones I fabbed up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks