• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Introduction, from CT

Milbikes

I just found this site, and it is great! I'm new here, but have loved green since I was a kid. I have a WC56 that was returned to the states in the 1970's (With French tags). It's in pretty good shape, but it needs seats. The frames are there, but the rest is toast. I'd love to hear some ideas on how to make or find seats for it. It's a bit rough on the backside now! Regards, Hal in CT

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, welcome aboard Hal. WCs are pretty darned cool. Gonna have to post up some pics for this bunch though

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

And as Kenny said:

nopics

Ugg013

Hi Milbikes:

1st, if ya have the frames for the seats, then just go to an auto upholsterer & get em redone. Also check out the usual source for that type stuff, ie; Beechwood Canvas, or New Life Canvas (for covers). Midwest is a great source for repo parts & general knowledge. Then there's also the WC Wiki (WW II Dodge) site (do a google search for address).

From the looks of your pics, it seems EXTREMELY intact. Lucky devil. :mrgreen: Enjoy bro.

Later
Ugg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks